£650-£700 per day (outside IR35)
There are two things that are great to hear when first talking to a company:
- They’ve grown their customer base within FTSE 500 companies completely organically (no sales teams! 😮)
- Everything else aside, company culture is their most important consideration.
If you’re looking for a company that does something a little differently, giving you the space to try things out and make changes, and work in a truly collaborative way…keep reading.
So, what's the role?
You’ll join as an Engineering Lead, working with the engineering team to deliver high-performance, resilient, and scalable software that creates an impact on users and clients across the world.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for working hands-on on the latest projects and delivering leading software projects.
You’ll be comfortable working in an Agile environment and leading SCRUM and Kanban meetings.
As Engineering Lead, you’ll also spend time coaching and mentoring junior team members to facilitate their development goals.
We’re looking for someone with the following skills:
- You’ll have solid Full Stack experience.
- You’ll be comfortable working with both NodeJS and ReactJS.
- You’ll have experience in a ‘lead’ position, and be comfortable leading engineering teams and working alongside junior members of the team to guide their development goals and product development.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with DynamoDB would be an added bonus!
Please apply! All applications will receive a response.