Head of Marketing/Marketing Manager
Here, you’ll be making a real impact in much needed areas like mental health and homelessness, using your creativity and working in an innovative tech-start up.
Who would I be working for?
You’ll be working for an innovative tech start-up based in Manchester, who use AI to solve real world problems, from mental health problems to homelessness and already have several high profile clients.
And what’s the role?
As our Marketing Manager, you’ll be steering the creative direction of the various companies, working closely with the CEO in order to hit all relevant targets. You will be working on multiple projects across our companies alongside the team, including creative, print production and other initiatives.
You will be creating the marketing strategy, as well as getting your hands dirty and working with the team to implement it.
What do I need to be able to do?
- Create and implement the marketing strategy.
- Work on our social media strategy, and have a good understanding of SEO.
- Manage and coach a team of 3-6 marketing people.
- Assist in bid-writing, and able to deal with and communicate with investors.
- Have a good understanding and interest in technology.
And who do I need to be?
- A creative thinker, who’s unafraid to push boundaries, and bring new perspectives to the table.
- Someone who’s worked in branding, with a keen eye on commercial aspects of work, as well as the creative side of marketing.
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail.
- Someone with exceptional writing skills and a strong history of project management.
- An ambitious individual, with a desire to grow and progress in your career.
Sounds great! What’s next?
Please Apply! All applicants will receive a response.