With the increasing strain on the NHS, coupled with trends towards taking a more proactive approach to our own health, there has never been a more important and exciting time for Digital Health.
Who would I be working for?
A company with a long history of being at the forefront of changing healthcare within the UK. Their ambition is to improve access to healthcare for everyone in the UK.
What’s the role?
As Product Manager, you’ll be working alongside the wider Product team to shape the direction and development of core products. Working cross-functionally, you’ll be responsible for delivering a radically transformed customer experience aimed at supporting the UK population to live longer, healthier lives.
What do I need to be able to do?
- Be confident in leading the development and execution of new products and product evolutions.
- Be able to manage key stakeholders, at all levels.
- Hold knowledge about the wider industry, trends, and how our offerings compare.
- Be able to establish success criteria and be comfortable using data to guide development.
- Drive customer empathy, product expertise, and competitive awareness throughout the team.
And who do I need to be?
- Someone with previous experience in Product Management roles.
- You’ll have experience working in the HealthTech space, and be comfortable working with product and engineering teams.
- Someone comfortable working effectively in a matrix environment.
- You’ll have a passion for solving problems and hold a high bar for quality.
- Be confident in leading direct contact with customers and the wider team.
Please apply! All applications will receive a response.